Wednesday, May 6, 2009

last 830 class for instruction

Last week's class was a lot of fun. It's always fun, but we got to get into our little groups and brainstorm about Web 2.0 and education. Everyone designed their maps differently, and each one brought something different to the experience. While I am biased and thought my group's was really great, I admit that none of us are confident artists -- so it didn't look cool.

I was really impressed with the Web 2.0 learning cycle map -- the one that's like the nitrogen or carbon cycle in biology books. The names they came up with and the ideas that they attached to the land, sea, and clouds was really fun and FUNNY. Lastly, I think Ty's description that the information has to be filtered before being pumped to the individuals is like municipal water filtration was very thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment