Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final project revisited

Well, I realized that my interest in Second Life might have clobbered me. What I thought I wanted to do is way too vast given the time and resources at hand. I mean, people do Ph.D. dissertations on this stuff!

So, I backed up a little and gave it a little more thought. I'm working on a project for my 801 class on eating out healthily and I can't really build any of the main instruction out for it until I get more skills under my belt, but I can certainly work on the Web 2.0 aspects of it. That would be really rewarding and I can get that project at least a couple of inches off the ground. Whew! Aside from the Facebook page, and cheat sheets (that hopefully will be read on an eReader as well as printable) I've been told that WordPress allows users to build web apps for the iPhone. While that's not really an iPhone app, a web app is still OK in my book! So we'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment